Thank you for registering your interest in our Express Check in Service for your upcoming stay.
What is Express Check-In?
This service allows you to pre-register your credit card details for your upcoming & future reservations. You must use a current valid credit card that is in the names of the primary owner/s on your account.
Once registration is successful all you need to do is simply collect your keys upon arrival at the property on your next reservation and start relaxing!
Please follow the below steps to complete your registration:
Please enter your owner number
Please enter your owner password
*Terms and Conditions for Express Check-In
- Express check-in program registration and terms will be applicable to all future reservations commencing 24hours or more after completed registration with the Express check-in program.
- Express check-in is only available when your registration records include a current valid credit card.
- As the primary Owner you will be solely responsible for any and all costs charged to the room during the period of your stay and acknowledge that the resort and or its affiliates may exercise its rights to pursue outstanding amounts, including by way of debiting any outstanding amounts to the credit card provided on registration.
- You will be solely liable for any damage to the room or resort property by either yourself or any of your guests and neither Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd or Wyndham Vacation Clubs South Pacific Ltd (both "Wyndham"), the resort or its affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss or damage to any motor vehicle parked in the resort (or affiliated) car park or any property left in the resort room.
- Payments made by credit card for any charges incurred during your stay at a WorldMark South Pacific Club resort will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 0.9% in addition to the total amount payable, with the exception of Wyndham Resort Denarau Island, where charges incurred during your stay at will incur at Credit Card Service Fee of 3.0% in addition to the total amount payable.
- You will at all times comply with the Resort Bylaws/Guidelines and the WorldMark South Pacific Club ("Club") Guidelines and Regulations.
- It is your duty to advise Wyndham of any changes to the credit card details provided for your Express check-in and of any changes to the status of your Ownership, which may affect your Express check-in registration. In consideration of this clause, you indemnify Wyndham, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents for any charges incurred for failure to do so.
Express check in service is available at all Club properties within Australia, New Zealand & Fiji with the exception of the following locations: Pokolbin Hill, Port Stephens, Crown Towers, Cairns, Lakes Entrance.
@ 2019 Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific Pty Ltd ACN 090 083 613 - Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific - 1 Corporate Court, Bundall, Queensland 4217 - Australia ph: 07 5512 8888.
Complete the below fields with a valid credit card. This Card will be used as a guarantee on all future bookings and must be in the name of the primary names on the ownership account.
To opt out from Express Check-In please click here and complete the details required