Thank you for registering your interest in our Express Check in Service for your upcoming stay.
What is Express Check-In?
This service allows you to pre-register your credit card details for your upcoming & future reservations. You must use a current valid credit card that is in the names of the primary owner/s on your account.
Once registration is successful all you need to do is simply collect your keys upon arrival at the property on your next reservation and start relaxing!
Please follow the below steps to complete your registration:
Please enter your owner number...
By clicking the check box you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the terms and conditions of the Express check In service
By confirming to opt into the Express check-in you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Express check-in program registration and terms will be applicable to all future reservations commencing 24hours or more after completed registration with the Express check-in program.
- Express check-in is only available when your registration records include a current valid credit card.
- As the primary Owner you will be solely responsible for any and all costs charged to the room during the period of your stay and acknowledge that the resort and or its affiliates may exercise its rights to pursue outstanding amounts, including by way of debiting any outstanding amounts to the credit card provided on registration.
- You will be solely liable for any damage to the room or resort property by either yourself or any of your guests and neither Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific Pty Ltd or Wyndham Vacation Resorts South Pacific Ltd (both "Wyndham"), the resort or its affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss or damage to any motor vehicle parked in the resort (or affiliated) car park or any property left in the resort room.
- Payments made by credit card will all attract a 0.9% transaction fee.
- You will at all times comply with the Resort Bylaws/Guidelines and the WorldMark South Pacific Club ("Club") Guidelines and Regulations.
- It is your duty to advise Wyndham of any changes to the credit card details provided for your Express check-in and of any changes to the status of your Ownership, which may affect your Express check-in registration. In consideration of this clause, you indemnify Wyndham, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents for any charges incurred for failure to do so.
- Express check in service is available at all Club properties within Australia, New Zealand & Fiji with the exception of the following: Pokolbin Hill, Port Stephens, Crown Towers, Cairns, Lakes Entrance.
- Participating Club properties within Australia, New Zealand & Fiji use SMS text messages to advise of resort services and promotions available to you throughout your stay at the resort. The SMS text message will be sent to the mobile number/s that has been supplied with the reservation at the time of booking. You are able to opt out of receiving resort promotional text messages by replying 'STOP' when a message is received. Standard carrier fees and charges apply for this service.
Wyndham, in handling your information, will:
- comply with all relevant laws, including but not limited to, the Privacy Act; and
- comply with the Australian Privacy Principles ("APPs") regarding any Personal Information collected, received, held, disclosed, or in any way dealt with under this agreement.
Wyndham warrants that it will:
- Only handle your Personal Information for the purposes of all future reservations;
- Carry out and discharge the obligations contained in the APPs as if it were an APP entity under the Privacy Act 1988;
- Not do any act or engage in any practice which, if done by an APP entity, would constitute a breach of the APPs;
- Notify you immediately if it becomes aware of any breach or possible breach of the APPs;
Wyndham further warrants that:
- It has internal policies and procedures to ensure practical compliance with the APPs;
- Personal Information collected from you is done in a manner consistent with the collection requirements of the APPs;
- It will keep a copy of your consent indefinitely or until such time as you withdraw your consent;
- It will manage your Personal Information effectively, ensuring that no more Personal Information is collected than is necessary, and that if no longer needed, it is destroyed or de-identified;
- It will respect your legal rights, including under the Spam Act 2003, and to provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving direct marketing communications, to access, update, correct or delete their information, and to complain about how their Personal Information is handled; and
- It will implement reasonable security measures, such as user authentication security on computer hardware and software applications, and other procedures to help protect Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Complete the below fields with a valid credit card. This Card will be used as a guarantee on all future bookings and must be in the name of the primary names on the ownership account.